PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

hello

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello

hello im new to pokerschool how does it work

START WITH THE TABS AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE
    THEN IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS COME BACK AND ASK
    WELCOME AND GOOD LUCK

sometimes i laugh so hard tears run down my leg

Comment

I THOUGHT YOU WERE LOOKING FOR INFO. ON THE SCHOOL
      BUT I GUESS YOUR JUST LOOKING FOR A STEAK
      NONE HERE MOVE ALONG

Comment

Originally posted by BeZo oB View Post
        Welcome BeZo. umbup:
        Originally posted by hemetdennis View Post
        START WITH THE TABS AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE THEN IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS COME BACK AND ASK WELCOME AND GOOD LUCK
        This is great, concise, and simple info for the total newbie...which I'm guessing you are...and not sure what this is....
        Originally posted by hemetdennis View Post
        I THOUGHT YOU WERE LOOKING FOR INFO. ON THE SCHOOL BUT I GUESS YOUR JUST LOOKING FOR A STEAK NONE HERE MOVE ALONG
        Look at the league tab first BeZo. It has all the info on the league's 3 setups for next month, the leader-board, scoring, and a lot more. Like D said, look through all the tabs as there's a lot to see and benefit from. Don't hesitate to ask any questions you may have.

Comment

HEY DAN I BET YOU GET A PM FROM SOMEONE ASKING FOR A STEAK

Comment

NO STEAK,,,CHEESEBURGER, PEPSI, CHIPS.... NO STEAK,,,CHEESEBURGER, CHEESEBURGER, CHEE-BUH-GA!!! It's nice to see a lady offering to buy dinner on the first date though. umbup:

Comment

"Cheese-boogi,Cheese-boogi,Cheese-boogi !!!!"

If they had ever morphed 2 skits together and done "Samauri Greek Burger Joint" I would've died laughing.

Comment

lol we are old...

Comment

I have eaten in that place for real...

But it isn't the same since they moved from down town to the near west side.
                  Double Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by BeZo oB View Post

What you have is an open ended question that leaves everyone wondering. However, here's a few helpful suggestions:

1 --- Use the tabs to search out the information needed about the school. You'll learn about the leaderboard, scoring, prizes, and the minimum requirements to qualify.

2 --- Check out the forum section devoted to the school. There's a lot of information regarding each of the leaderboards.

3 --- The new member board can answer a lot of your questions on things outside the school.

4 --- If you're looking for the opportunity to earn a cash stake, keep an eye on this forum. Sometimes the members sponsor a whitestar game with a real cash prize. They were common before the format change and the departure of the american players. Otherwise, you might try earning tickets to the step two astrology freerolls.

Comment

Working...
                    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.