PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is PSO?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is PSO?

Hi everyone,
    My name is Matt and I'm a new member to the school.
    I'm not too sure what this is all about.
    I saw the free poker school online tournament and it said if you join you can win more prizes or money.
    How can you win more?

The site looks too confusing with leaderboards, and quizes, and inside our profle there is a rank #.

I'm not too sure what and how the leaderboards are about,
    and do you get anything for doing the quizes (FFP's?) or are they just for fun,
    and what is the rank for and are they just for the free poker school tournaments or for every tournament you play.

Thnx. for any help that somebody can provide.
    Matt.
    =)

Hey Matt, welcome to the forum and PSO, or PSSL. umbup: First, take a look at the league tab up top and that will explain all the stuff on the leagues and leaderboards, rank, payouts etc. You can also find red links on the leaderboard to explain scoring and the legend for the board. As far as the quizzes, the core quiz makes you eligible for the PSO Monthly 1K added and sattys. There are some bonuses for the sng one, but read the promo carefully. Look through the promotions tab for all info in this area.

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.