PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello all

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• memsinan
    started a topic Hello all

Hello all

Hi all,

I joined a while ago but I've just started playing. I'm interested in the Poker school league, just so I can test myself and see if my skills develop. I enjoy playing Poker but I cant seem to find sensible players round my way. Everyone says Hold 'em is a game of chance. I just look at them...obviously luck is a factor but as we all know the numbers dictate the game and the understanding of these numbers and percentages make the player....I hope I improve and I already think this site is quite extensive in its player development system...

• roomik17
    replied
    Thats the attitude you need around here keep it up and keep progressing umbup:

Leave a comment:

• memsinan
    replied
    Your warm welcome gave me a confidence boost guys!

The last PSO league tourney I entered I came 215th and now I rank 5641 / 83432. I hope I can keep applying what I'm learning without getting annoyed by those players that keep playing out of position with weak hands and happy go lucky "all-inners". But I guess that's poker...

Leave a comment:

• !!!111Dan
    replied
    You're welcome and thank you. umbup:

Leave a comment:

• memsinan
    replied
    Originally posted by !!!111Dan View Post
    Welcome memsinan! umbup: Thanks for the into. Yep, you'll see quickly that players here are players of skill. As you say, it never hurts to be a little lucky, but that is not what successful players use to get paid. Lots of great, helpful people here. Get involved with as much as you can, particularly the hand analysis and live training. Let us know if you have any questions.
    It's nice to know that the coordinators are interested. Thank you for the warm welcome...

Leave a comment:

• memsinan
    replied
    Originally posted by hemetdennis View Post
    WELCOME TO THE PSO AND THE FORUM YOU CAN LEARN A LOT FROM PSO GOOD LUCK
    Thanks for the warm welcome. Nice to be in a friendly community. Hope to see you 'round. umbup:

Leave a comment:

• !!!111Dan
    replied
    Originally posted by memsinan View Post
    Hi all, I joined a while ago but I've just started playing. I'm interested in the Poker school league, just so I can test myself and see if my skills develop. I enjoy playing Poker but I cant seem to find sensible players round my way. Everyone says Hold 'em is a game of chance. I just look at them...obviously luck is a factor but as we all know the numbers dictate the game and the understanding of these numbers and percentages make the player....I hope I improve and I already think this site is quite extensive in its player development system...
    Welcome memsinan! umbup: Thanks for the into. Yep, you'll see quickly that players here are players of skill. As you say, it never hurts to be a little lucky, but that is not what successful players use to get paid. Lots of great, helpful people here. Get involved with as much as you can, particularly the hand analysis and live training. Let us know if you have any questions.

Leave a comment:

• hemetdennis
    replied
    WELCOME TO THE PSO AND THE FORUM
    YOU CAN LEARN A LOT FROM PSO
    GOOD LUCK

Leave a comment:

Working...
X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.