PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome back old timer.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome back old timer.

Hi Guys and Gals.

My name is Lewis, I'm one of the "new" forum mods. I've been hanging around since mid April reading up on things. I used quotes for new as the truth is I have been playing poker for almost 10 years now and am a couple of years shy of 30.
    I started out here at PSO and used to handle alot of support queries about the leagues, promotions and other general issues. I pop in frequently so any questions please feel free to ask.

Lew

WELCOME BACK
    DO YOU PLAY OR JUST MOD ??
    HOW DO YOU LIKE THE NEW LEAGUE ??
    JUST WONDERING

sometimes i laugh so hard tears run down my leg

Comment

Originally posted by Draw2GD View Post
      Hi Guys and Gals. My name is Lewis, I'm one of the "new" forum mods. I've been hanging around since mid April reading up on things. I used quotes for new as the truth is I have been playing poker for almost 10 years now and am a couple of years shy of 30. I started out here at PSO and used to handle alot of support queries about the leagues, promotions and other general issues. I pop in frequently so any questions please feel free to ask. Lew
      This probably should have been your 1st post. Hi Lew; Welcome to the forum. I'm looking forward to the next warning I receive. evil:
      Join My Home Game Club - The Joker's Wild

Comment

Originally posted by joker41673 View Post
        This probably should have been your 1st post. Hi Lew; Welcome to the forum. I'm looking forward to the next warning I receive. evil:
        I'M SURE THAT WON'T BE TO LONG
        sometimes i laugh so hard tears run down my leg

Comment

Welcome (back) aboard Lew.

Dave
          Head Live Trainer
          Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Welcome Lew. umbup: Let us know if you have any questions.

Comment

Working...
            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.