PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New at PSO, like ti say hello.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New at PSO, like ti say hello.

Hello people.

I started playing Poker a while ago and stopped playing because I ran into some medical problems. I have got those problems fixed now, so here I am, figuring to give PSO a shot.

I do not really have a BR, I just made a 25€ deposit which turned into 36 bucks. For now, I plan to do them courses/quizthings one at the time, I finished the first one yesterday.

I am playing the NLHold'em ten cent tournaments and the Full Ring LHold'em .02/.04 cashgames which seems to be working out ok.

I am here to learn about this game people, mainly No Limit Hold'em tournaments and Limit Hold'em cashgames. Mainly I want to "perfect" my full ring game before I take it to the 6H cashtables.

Apart from that, I must confess, 6H PLO seems to be calling out to me, very strange...

So I need some knowledge there aswell.

Looking forward to meeting you guy's, thank you for your time.

Edit: I do not understand how I made two threads, sorry.

Welcome aboard, I'm sure you'll find it very interesting and worthwhile. I deleted the duplicate post, so no worries there.

Comment

Welcome Good luck at the tables Crumble nv147umbup:

Comment

Welcome to the forum crumble. umbup: Lots of great people here, so don't hesitate to ask questions. I would suggest you look at xxflix's live training videos on the 6max cash games. Sounds like just the info you're looking for.

Comment

Welcome Welcome to the PSO Crumble...umbup: I you ever need help! No matter what you need I'm sure you will be surprized howmany members that will be there for you. Good luck at the tables..........mm....................

Comment

hello crumble

Comment

Working...
            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.