PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from Scotland.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Scotland.

Hello all. I'm Lewis" After_dar728" Sinclair. I'm 20 years old and I have been playing poker for only 2-3 months. I've joined this site because one if my friends said he was playing on it so I'm hoping to play with him some time.

How I started playing poker is funny because My friend talks constantly about it so I thought just to shut him up i'd give it a go lol. Well he was right, I hardly play for money, only when I'm playing with friends we do £5 buy in just for fun, and I've won a few of em! lol, They say because of beginners luck haha!. I have helped my dad also to get into poker which he is starting to get really good at it.

I was born with half an arm, but I don't really care lol. Poker keeps me and my friends happy on Friday nights with a few beers down our throughts haha!.

Anyway see you at the tables!

Lewis.

Hey up Lewis im Keith (Woody079) im from Edinburgh. Just moved to this site from another one. Played poker for a couple of years, sometimes im good most of the time i lose, lol! all the best hope to see you at the tables. Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by After_dar728 View Post
      Hello all. I'm Lewis" After_dar728" Sinclair. I'm 20 years old and I have been playing poker for only 2-3 months. I've joined this site because one if my friends said he was playing on it so I'm hoping to play with him some time. How I started playing poker is funny because My friend talks constantly about it so I thought just to shut him up i'd give it a go lol. Well he was right, I hardly play for money, only when I'm playing with friends we do £5 buy in just for fun, and I've won a few of em! lol, They say because of beginners luck haha!. I have helped my dad also to get into poker which he is starting to get really good at it. I was born with half an arm, but I don't really care lol. Poker keeps me and my friends happy on Friday nights with a few beers down our throughts haha!. Anyway see you at the tables! Lewis.
      Welcome to the forum and pso Lewis! umbup: You and your friend may want to check out the home games on pokerstars too if you haven't already. You can set up private games there for you and your friends. Let us know if you have any questions on the league. Be sure to look through all the info as there's a lot to see. Thanks for the intro!

Comment

Hey Lewis - hope you enjoy PSO - it has changed quite alot recently but is still a great place to play and learn - Best of luck m8 - B.

Comment

Don't listen to Brizer Lewis, he is a complete shark, although he was unfortunate enough to win my ex-wife in a game a few weeks ago

What did you get for her Briz? I hope that it was more than she got from me? LOL

TC

Comment

WELCOME TO THE PSO
            TRY TO KEEP A POSITIVE OUTLOOK
            GOOD LUCK

sometimes i laugh so hard tears run down my leg

Comment

Hey Lewis, welcome to the forum, any questions feel free to ask.

Comment

Originally posted by Draw2GD View Post
                Hey Lewis, welcome to the forum, any questions feel free to ask.
                OK
                Who are you?
                Did you just join the PSO to become a mod?
                Do think it might have been important to be part of a community before policing it?
                Join My Home Game Club - The Joker's Wild

Comment

Lol TC - I did'nt get anything 4 her - i got a headache from her though !!!! She never stops nagging !!!! lol. B

Comment

Hey all, thanks for the warm welcome. My friend is already in a Home Game at the moment so I'm hoping to join someone els lol. Anyway I had a tourny last night on 888 and came 5th place so was very happy must be lucky like!.

Comment

Working...
                    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.