PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question

Hello , today i passed PSO Sit & Go Quiz .
    I'm eligible to receive five $3.50 tourney entry tickets with first deposit.
    But if i already maked my first deposit what i need to do ?

??

email support@pokerstars.com- then email danno-- and tell himm that he must pay me 54 dollars----- -- honest-- email support---

Comment

Originally posted by DomasV13 View Post
      Hello , today i passed PSO Sit & Go Quiz .
      I'm eligible to receive five $3.50 tourney entry tickets with first deposit.
      But if i already maked my first deposit what i need to do ?
      What do you mean by that ? That you deposited before passing the quiz, or after ? If your first deposit was before passing it, then you can get up to 20$ after a new deposit. If you passed the quiz and deposited later, you should have the tickets already. Have you checked in PS lobby, under Requests/Tournament tickets ?

Read more here: http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/art...Quiz-Promotion

Comment

Hey Domas, welcome to the forum. umbup: Use the link that dR3 provided. You'll see there how to get your bonus if you've already deposited. You can also email support at the link monk provided if you're having trouble. Let us know if you have any other questions there. Many people get confused over this one.

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.