PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ola PSO

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ola PSO

Hey folks,

Just doing the decent thing and posting a hello to one and all after signing up with PSO last night.

I've created a blog, passed some tests and picked up some useful pointers to try and improve my play in a number of game formats.

Already loving just how much is going on here - never really appreciated what PS & PSO had going on under the hood until I started digging around! Fantastic resources and I hope to put them all to good use in the coming months.

See you on the virtual baize soon.

Origin40

Hey Origin, welcome to the league and the forum! umbup: Thanks for the intro. Lots of great peeps here, so let us know if you have any questions. Take your time as there's a lot to see, and best o' luck!

Comment

Hi Origin,

Like you I'm new to the PSO world and have not delved into 10% of what is on offer but I'm finding it good fun and good practice. Making mistakes and hopefully learning from them, What is good is there is much encouragement from the 'regulars' both at the 'Forum' and on the 'table' - good luck and maybe bump into you in a tourney, Best wishes nv147

Comment

Well that didn't take long - final table chip leader. Congrats - keep it upumbup:

Comment

lol grats umbup:

Comment

welcome Hi Origin welcome to the PSO. Make use of wealth of information here. Ask a question as there are somany psoers that are eager to help you. Best of luck to you at the tables..............................umbup:umbup:umbup:

Comment

Originally posted by deleted_username View Post
              Hi Origin, Like you I'm new to the PSO world and have not delved into 10% of what is on offer but I'm finding it good fun and good practice. Making mistakes and hopefully learning from them, What is good is there is much encouragement from the 'regulars' both at the 'Forum' and on the 'table' - good luck and maybe bump into you in a tourney, Best wishes nv147
              Welcome to you too there nv! umbup: That's what this place is all about. Learning with a very good opportunity to get that bankroll started. Hope to see ya' soon. Let us know if you have any questions. Best o' luck!

Comment

Working...
              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.