PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

hi to all

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hi to all

just thought id say high to everyone in pso league. i am rather enjoying playing against you all and maybe learning a thing or two off some of you, this is my first blog so i will keep it short! good luck at the tables umbup:

Hey joustinc!

There definitely are plenty of great people who play in the league. And even more who don't, but still post here. I hope you enjoy playing! The game can be a lot of fun to learn.

Comment

OR SOMETIMES YOU JUST WANT TO PULL YOUR HAIR OUT
      GOOD LUCK

sometimes i laugh so hard tears run down my leg

Comment

welcome to forum pal am from UK too :-) seen you running deep a in a few tournies also i believe you donked me out of 1 other day, calling out of the BB with 77 & and my AK did not improve :-( GL GL GL

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.