PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

just saying Hi

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just saying Hi

Hi.

just kidding.

My name is Roachor (not irl name ofc.. that would be weird), im 25 years and live in The Netherlands.

My experience in poker : started like a year ago with SNG's, than went to cashgames (first BSS than MSS) and now going to try MTT's !

I was first a member of the Dutch Pokerschool community, but since there isnt a dutch community or it was wel hidden from me i decided to come terrorise this place.

Played a few MTT's and made a few cashes already, not rlly big cashes but im proud (specially the 0,55 one)..

05/05/2011 $0.55 NL Hold'em [Turbo, 45 Players] Completed $0.50+$0.05 4/45 $2.50
    05/07/2011 Ma... $0.55 NL Hold'em [Turbo, $500 Guaranteed] Completed $0.50+$0.05 150/5492 $2.19
    05/07/2011 Ma... $0.10 NL Hold'em [Turbo, $50 Added] Completed $0.10+$0.00 374/1880 $0.16

I try to focuss on the bigger MTT's but also like to play 45+, it all depends on how much time i have.

My goals is to expand my knowledge of poker, i tend to play the cards and not the players. also have better knowledge of the math etc behind poker....

I hope to hit the 100dollar mark in a week (96 now, with variance and little time i have atm but should be doable).

Hopefully in a few years my knowledge wil be sufficient to make some nice cash each month and quit my job (its like a 45 hour + workweek atm + 180 minutes travel each day) .. so than have a 20 hour a week job and rest pokertime.. but thats all just a dream.

Cu all on the tables !

Welcome to the forum Roachor. umbup: Let us know if you have any questions...but it looks like you know your way around.

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.