PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New player (sort of)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New player (sort of)

Hey i've played poker plenty of times (not at high level obv), but i'm new to pokerstars, there seems to be plenty of commotion about leaderboards and US players etc, which is a shame but from a newbie perspective i gotta say this place looks great! Loved taking all the quizzes, and cant wait to make the first deposit and claim my free SnG tickets . Anyway, see you all at the tables, great to be here!

Quick Question: Will my first deposit allow for my stars600 bonus code and free SnG tickets or only one of the two? thanks for any answers given

Welcome to the forum Pocket. umbup: I'm pretty sure it's only one of the two. Yep, it's a shame we can't play in the US, but the PSO looks like it will continue. There are lots of great people here, so if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. Make sure to look through all the info in the tabs above. The league one explains the scoring and the leader-board. Please understand that there are some issues right now with the leader-board since the US players had to be deleted. The PSO has always done a good job of getting these things fixed, but it is more complicated now and may take a little time for everything to be ironed out. Best o' luck!

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.