PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New This Week

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New This Week

Hello all. I am new to PSO and PokerStars, though I have been playing poker for a few years.

I am currently playing in my first PSO Skill League tournament. Currently 5 players away from the bubble and I'm hoping to cash!!

Hope to see you around,
    - oBaylo!

Hello, Excellent timing umbup: Hope you made the bubble. Having a complete nightmare this month myself Hope you ( And the rest of us!) have a long and happy membership here. Steve

Comment

welcome to the forum

Comment

Yup, made the bubble and placed 19th

I hope your luck improves for the end of the month!

Comment

welcome oBaylo,

There is a huge amount of valuable resource here to improve your game, not that it looks like you need to improve too much

TC

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.