PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello to all,

My ID is Nikolaos45. I am new to this forum. I look forward to joining this community.

welcome and good luck and have fun

sometimes i laugh so hard tears run down my leg

Comment

Thank you

Comment

??

welcome-- tons of good info in here-- gl-- monk...

Comment

Welcome to the forum Niko..hope you enjoy everything. umbup: Lots of great, helpful people here, so if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. Be sure to look through all the tabs at the top here, starting with the league one, to get all the info you can. I'll be sending you a pm. Best o' luck, Dan

Comment

Thank you for the welcome.
            I await your PM.

I had a question regarding the tickets which are given out after a quiz is completed.

I completed a quiz and i do not know how im suppose to get the ticket

Comment

If you pass a quiz, the ticket is credited automatically. It may take a little time..perhaps minutes to a couple hours....and with all that is going on this weekend....perhaps a little longer....but to see if you have a ticket, just hit requests in the main ps lobby, then select tournament tickets and you'll see what you have there.

Comment

Ok thanks for your help.

Yes that is partly why i joined the forum, to read up about what is happening with PS.

Comment

Welcome and good luck.

Comment

Thank you MMA Ace

Comment

Working...
                    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.