PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another introduction thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another introduction thread

I never really know what to say in forum introductions.

I just joined pokerstars, although I've been playing poker for the past five years or so. I'm just starting to get into it again after not playing very much for the last 10 months I've been deployed. I want to work on my poker game a lot and this looks like an exceptional place to do that.

Thanks,
    Matt

Hey Matt, thanks for the intro, and thank you even more for your service. umbup: If you have any questions about the league, just let us know. The league tab above explains the scoring and the leader board. (Make sure to earn 20 Vpps every month so that you're eligible for the biggest payouts.) Take your time in looking over everything as there is a lot to see. I'll be sending you a pm. Take care and best o' luck! Dan

Comment

Welcome to PSO Matt...Good Luck

BULLS

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.