PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hy .

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hy .

Hy everyone, I am from Romania and i am glad to be part of PSO. I really want to improve my poker skills by playing intelligent poker .

WELCOME AND GOOD LUCK

GO DUCKS

sometimes i laugh so hard tears run down my leg

Comment

Hello istyzor and welcome to PSO Good Luck and see you on the felt umbup: BULLS

Comment

Hi istyzor

Welcome to the Asylum

PSO official greeter will be on shortly, He's a super guy

Until then we welcome you,,,see you on the tables

>Dem

Comment

Hi istyzor and welcome to the pso and the forum. umbup: As you see, lots of friendly, helpful people are here, so if you have any questions, please let us know. Make sure to look through all the info available as there is a lot to see. The live training has been a big hit, so get in to as many of those as you can. The league tab explains the scoring, leaderboard, and the need to collect 20 vpps every month so that you're eligible for the biggest payouts. I'll be sending you a pm with some more info, until then, best o' luck!!

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.