PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm new

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm new

Hello PSO members,
    I've been playing PSO skill league tourneys now for about 3 weeks. Sorry I haven't had a chance to introduce myself between college, VA appointments, and well, PSO tournaments.
    I am a 28 year old medically retired SGT. from 8 years of Honorable service in the U.S Army.
    I'm married to my lovely wife of 5 years now. My poker background is ok. I used to swear I would never play online poker and the rest is history. Just wanted to say hello and see you guys on the felt. Good Luck Everybody!!
    poker_VIK470

hey man welcome to the forums umbup: and good luck

Comment

Hello and welcome to PSO poker_VIk GL and see ya around umbup: BULLS

Comment

Welcome to the Asylum,,,,hope you have as much fun as I do,,,
        >Dem

Comment

Welcome Vik and thanks for the intro. umbup: Let us know if you have any questions. The league tab above explains the scoring and the leader board. Click on the red links there to get further explanations. I'll be sending you a pm. Best o' luck!

Comment

welcome

Welcome Vic,

I'm new here myself. Just retired from 24 years in the Army and National Guard. Good luck

Comment

Working...
            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.