PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from Ireland

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Ireland

Hello there, I am new to the game and really enjoying my time on the poker school thus far. Been playing on and off 3 years to no success online, but have won some real life home games.

Go easy on me and see you's on the tables.

Congrats man, you are in the right place to improve your game. Welcome! I hope you enjoy it here at PSO. I know I have so far and it has taught be to be a winning player ( so far lol ).

Comment

Cheers ooAceoo, I hope to be a winning player too. I have some donk like habits but hopefully I can eliminate these and become a more solid player.

Comment

Welcome to the asylum MMA,,,,We are here to serve
        >Dem

Comment

Cheers Demon.

Comment

Welcome from an exiled Irishman; great site and great people and lots to help your game MMA.

Don't drink and play poker unless you want to win!!!

TC

Comment

Cheers the top cat. I may join you in exile, the country is bankrupt here.

Comment

hi ace sissorfish//aka//declanmulhall good kuck in pso its a positive move for improving ur game and its nice 2 notice more young irish intrest,,good luck at the tables

Comment

irish intrest

hi ace sissorfish//aka//declanmulhall good kuck in pso its a positive move for improving ur game and its nice 2 notice more young irish intrest,,good luck at the tables

Comment

Cheers mate, or as we say in Dublin Deco. My game has improved, but I've ran into some Donks of late. I know I'm no Kid Poker but there are some bad players out there who get lucky all the time it seems.

Comment

best of luck hope you like the leage just play tight and agresive go for pos point first then the penny and you wont go far rong ol the best buzz up up and awayumbup:umbup:
                      4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Welcome to the pso and the forum Ace and Buzz!! umbup: Let us know if you have any questions. Lots of great, helpful people in the community. This place is great to get your game and your bankroll going in the right direction. Make sure to earn 20 vpps every month so that you're eligible for the biggest payouts and take the time to read through the league tab to understand the scoring and leaderboard. Will talk to ya' soon and best o' luck! Dan

Comment

your frustration at bad players being rewarded,donk bets bbeats etc hay ace hav ta say ive experienced may times wen 5%or less dogs bite my ass,sending me 2 the felt,, well the good news firstly ace:,ur getting it in good so its goin 2 happen 2 a good player/hand more often,,secondly if donks never won a hand they d never play poker needs then, so keep the faith , interest and hard work youll be rewardedumbup:,,,deco

Comment

Working...
                          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.