PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

hello from texas

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello from texas

just joined pso and wanted to say hello from texas.will be playing my 1st pso game tonight so see yall at the tables.

been a member of ps for awhile and decided that i needed to learn more and i found the nerve to admit it finally so here i am.wish me luck.

Hey Momma,,,,Welcome to the asylum
    You'll find an educated and helpful group of people here,,,glad you stopped by
    I along with many others will see you on the tables tonite.
    See you soon, >Dem

Comment

Hello momma and thanks for the intro! umbup: Welcome to the pso and the forum. This place is a wealth of information, both the site and the community, so if you ever have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. Make sure to look through the tabs up top. The league one has all the info on the scoring and the leaderboard. Click on the red link words there for more in-depth explanations. Also, be sure to earn 20 Vpps every month so that you're "active" in the pso and eligible for it's biggest payouts. Best o' luck in your first game tonight!

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Hello and welcome momma to PSO GL to ya and see ya on the felt umbup: BULLS

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.