PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greetings

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings

Hi, I am new to PSO. I am glad I found this.

??

Howdy and gl- !!!!Dan will be around some time to welcome you proper-- monk..

Comment

Welcome to the pso and the forum! umbup: Great place to be found. Lot's of great people here who are always willing to help out. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. Look through the tabs up top for a lot of info. The league tab explains the scoring and leaderboard. The live training, courses, library, blogs, etc. are simply a must see for members. Make sure to start working on earning 20 vpps so that you qualify for the biggest payouts. I will be sending you a pm. Take care and best o' luck! Dan

Comment

Hi GlenfordSam and welcome to PSO...GL and see ya around

BULLS

Comment

Thanks

Hi Bulls,
          Thanks for the welcome.
          GSam

Comment

PM? and Thanks

Hi Dan,

Thanks for the welcome and info, however what is PM?

GSam

Comment

Thanks

Hi monkeykong,
              Thanks for the welcome.

GSam.

Comment

PM = Private Message

They are found at the top of the forum by clicking on thw bos titled "MailBox".

Comment

hi glen welcome to the PSO good luck at the tables
                  Triple Bracelet Winner

Comment

Welcome, newcomer. I'm pretty new myself. My recommendation: Try the Live Training. Lots of good stuff to learn. That and Skill League can be a great way to jumpstart your poker career. Good Luck! umbup:
                    Last edited by Fillmore 59; Thu Mar 31, 2011, 07:17 AM. Reason: sorry, my secret.
                    3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
                    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.