PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

white star or active?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• white star or active?

hi pso mods,i am lighthouse88 i have been active playing pso for 2-3 months, i have changed to white star. could you tell me why that is,? as i have been playing on poker stars and should qualify. thx
    2 Time Bracelet Winner

Did you earn 20 VPPs in February? If you have contact support@pokerschoolonline.com and request they look into it.

Comment

Hey Lighthouse, welcome to the forum!
      As Joe said, if you earned 20 vpps in Feb., then contact support at pso.
      In order to remain active each month, you have to earn 20 vpps every month.
      To see your vpps, go to the cashier in the main ps lobby. Click on Vip status bar on the right. You'll then see vpps in the top left. To see how to earn vpps, click on the blue link in the middle.."more info on vip club."
      Take care and best o' luck!

Comment

ok ty i earned 19 points 1 short. whats the best way to accumilate VPP ?are they the same as fpp?thx for help. lighthouse88
        2 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Fpps and vpps are not the same.
          I gave you the link in my previous post..but it can be a tad bit confusing to get to this info,, so here ya' go.

http://www.pokerstars.com/vip/earn/

This should explain it.

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.