PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to pm

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to pm

I can see how to post in forums but what if i need to pm admin how does that work. Another thing i just found this tonight and really excited about participating i passed the core test and got registered for a PSO skill league game. It says I need to play in at a set number of these each month to have a qualifying score. Do you retake the test everyday for the ticket or is that ticket good all month????

hello

Hello I have been here since beginning of March Ticket is good for all pso's and 99% of the people are awsome good luck

Comment

sorry

Pso skill games and I think?? don't quote me 5 games you have to play

Goofy

Comment

Originally posted by sosoorry77 View Post
        I can see how to post in forums but what if i need to pm admin how does that work. Another thing i just found this tonight and really excited about participating i passed the core test and got registered for a PSO skill league game. It says I need to play in at a set number of these each month to have a qualifying score. Do you retake the test everyday for the ticket or is that ticket good all month????
        if you need to pm admin here for the forum the easiest way is to find a thread started by them like the forum rule sticky you have to play 5 games to be qualified for payout at the end of the month but to be honest with ya' you would have to place 1st in almost all 5 games to make payout another thing to keep in mind is whitestar vs active active means you've earned 20vpp's last month so if your going for active next month and want to know how many you have in the pokerstars lobby click cashier and then vip status and it will tell you how many you have made this month and this year as far as your ticket goes it is good for life so you don't have to take the test again welcome to the forum and have fun evil:
        Join My Home Game Club - The Joker's Wild

Comment

Originally posted by goofymayor View Post
          Pso skill games and I think?? don't quote me 5 games you have to play

Goofy
          Tru you need 5 games a month to Qualify

Once you pass the quiz to get your ticket its good forever

Welcome to PSO and Best of Luck at the Tables
          Super-Moderator

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

lol looks like me and Joker typing at same time

If you have any more questions you can ask here or PM me by hitting the Send PM button below
            Super-Moderator

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by sosoorry77 View Post
              Welcome to the pso and the forum! umbup: Along with the advice of finding a post by anyone and using the pm tab from their post..you can open your messages, then hit send new message. When you type in PSO Admin, you will be sending a pm straight to admin. You can also pm PSO-Staff. Just know that the community here is often able to help w/ most questions. The qualification of 5 games and a minimum score of 1525 deals w/ the warm up promo (see above) and you should have a minimum goal of this each month. Hope this helps.. I will be sending you a pm this week. Take care and best o' luck out there!

Comment

Working...
              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.