PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New member trying to Complete Core Test

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New member trying to Complete Core Test

Hi All, i have been trying to complete the core test abotu 7 or 8 times now, and i get to question 8 or so and the screen does not come up with another question, but the timer keeps timing. If i try to refresh it asks me to retry the quiz in 10 minutes. Am i doing something wrong or could there be a problem with the quiz program?

I want to join the League and i cant until i pass this test :-(

Any advice would be greatful

ty

Terry

Report your problem to support@pokerschoolonline.com

Comment

Hey Man, welcome!
      Have you been able to complete the quiz yet?
      Once you do, make sure you're on pokerstars.com and not the .net client. Pso games are only supported by .com.
      Take the time to look through all the info in the tabs above and make sure to get your 20 vpps every month in order to get the large payouts in the pso.
      Let us know how you're doing.

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.