PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Member says "Hi"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Member says "Hi"

Hi,

My name is Enes and I've playing poker since 2010.My nickname is Eno
    I've been playing on and off over the past few month and decided I want to expand my knowledge. I've never played 'for real' before, but I have been on Pokerstars for a couple of month so wanted to introduce myself.

I'm in Sarajevo, Bosnia i Herzegovina, and play as EnoVeliki on here.
    I'm not sure how far I can take myself but I'm going to have a lot of fun finding out. Normally learning is something I'm good at.

Yet I'm still young and I guess that I might be able to reach my goal this time.
    So here I am, with a learning mindset, saying hi to every player around here and wishing them good luck on the tables.

If there is anyone who can help me find a few people more local to myself that would be very helpful

By the way I'm from Bosnia so english is a second language, sorry if you have an hard time understanding me.

Enes.

Hey Eno, welcome to the pso and the forum! umbup: Your "secondary" english is better than some peoples primary use of it. Hope you enjoy everything here. I'm not sure of how many players may be from Bosnia, but there are some from all over the world. Maybe you would want to start a home game club for people in your region of the world. Please look through all the info in the tabs above as there is a lot to see and learn. If you have any questions, this group is more than helpful. Feel free to pm me anytime. Best o' luck, Dan

Comment

Dan thank for the nice word.
      If I needed help, can I contact the pm?

Comment

Welcome Eno

BULLS

Comment

Good luck Eno.

I hope that you are over 18.

TC

Comment

Originally posted by EnoVeliki View Post
            Dan thank for the nice word.
            If I needed help, can I contact the pm?
            Sure thing... easiest way is to hit the "send pm" tab in someone's post. Then it takes you right to writing the message.

Comment

Working...
            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.