PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

brand new to site

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• brand new to site

Hello everyone

Though, I'm new to this site I'm not new to poker. I've been playing several years now at both live and just recently online. I know that I need help to improve my game. My question is that I find I do better learning something if I perform the action (play poker) and have someone critique my play, rather than view a video of someone else playing. Can I do this at this school?

Hey K's&Q's welcome to PSO and the Monkeyhouse..........err Forum.

There are a few peeps here who do shadowing sessions,if one of them sees your post maybe they'll give you a shout.

Good luck,on the felt and off.

Comment

Originally posted by kings&que639 View Post
      Hello everyone

Though, I'm new to this site I'm not new to poker. I've been playing several years now at both live and just recently online. I know that I need help to improve my game. My question is that I find I do better learning something if I perform the action (play poker) and have someone critique my play, rather than view a video of someone else playing. Can I do this at this school?

Depending on what your playing. I can and will shadow free of charge and give my thoughts. As well, you can search "ventrillo" within the forum. Once there, there are many that do shadowing sessions regularly.

GL
      JT

Comment

welcome to the pso the more the merrier good luck on our pso journey and off the tables see you on the felt umbup:umbup:umbup:

Comment

i would be interested in doing the shadow thing

Comment

I am a shadow

Comment

Originally posted by Dirtyrubberz View Post
              I am a shadow
              Will you shadow an entire run in an MTT? I know that can be several hours.. but if someone were to say.. offer you so much??

Comment

My bad,making a poor timed joke!

Comment

He meant a shadow of his former self

Comment

Welcome to the pso and the forum K's and Q's! umbup: Lot's of great players here are willing to help w/ these shadow sessions. Chris and others can be found in ventrilo and the suited aces group. If you'd like to participate in some play money home games for new members, just look in the new members forum for the info. Please check out all the info in the tabs above to learn all you can about the pso and what it has to offer. Take care and best o' luck out there. Dan

Comment

Working...
                    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.