PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello there !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello there !

Hi,

My name is Mike and I've been playing poker since 2009 with many breaks of a couple of month down the road. So well, I'm back and this time I really plan to be able to learn enough about poker so I can play in order to pay my schooling. I was on the right track a year ago but had to cashout my whole bankroll and call it a quit since I didn't have much time for poker anymore (I'm 24 and between gym, school and a full-time job... poker had become more of casual thing for me).

Yet I'm still young and I guess that I might be able to reach my goal this time. So here I am, with a learning mindset, saying hi to every player around here and wishing them good luck on the tables

By the way I'm from Quebec so english is a second language, sorry if you have an hard time understanding me.

Mike,

Hello Mike and welcome to PSO GL and see ya around umbup: BULLS

Comment

Welcome, I'm sure you'll find there's lots to learn. Hope to see you on the felt.

Good luck!!
      Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.