PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello All!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello All!

Hello to you all,

I'm a new poker player, currently learning the ropes and playing only freeroll and play money games, whilst I get to grips with the basic strategies and tactics involved in the game.

I'm yet to complete the Core Quiz ( Still reading and making sure I've a firm understanding) , but once I do I aim to be active in as many events as I can within the community.

I'm glad to see that this is a very active and helpful Online community, that I've been able to learn an awful lot already from reading current posts / topics, I hope to be able to contribute when I can in due time.

In short, I look forward to seeing you at the table.

- Dave

Hey Dave, Welcome to the pso and the forum! umbup: Thanks for the intro. If you have any questions, this group is more than helpful. Take your time to look around at all the info in the tabs above. If you'd like, here's a home game I'm hangin out in until around 9. http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/for...Questions-Live Take care and best o' luck, Dan

Comment

Hi...Dave...and welcome to PSO Get that core quiz under your belt...easy enough...that allows you to play the PSO skill league freeroll tourneys...check out the latest addition to PSO....Home Games...lots of good stuff man...GL and see ya around umbup: BULLS

Comment

Originally posted by met3or View Post
        Hello to you all,

I'm a new poker player, currently learning the ropes and playing only freeroll and play money games, whilst I get to grips with the basic strategies and tactics involved in the game.

I'm yet to complete the Core Quiz ( Still reading and making sure I've a firm understanding) , but once I do I aim to be active in as many events as I can within the community.

I'm glad to see that this is a very active and helpful Online community, that I've been able to learn an awful lot already from reading current posts / topics, I hope to be able to contribute when I can in due time.

In short, I look forward to seeing you at the table.

- Dave
        Welcome to PSO, met3or/Dave. You seem to be a fine addition.

Comment

Thank you all for the welcome!

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.