PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NW Indiana here!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NW Indiana here!

Hi my name is Gary and I play under the handle of "fduser". Just got started here the other day and I have a question. I'm eligible for the "Sit n Go Quiz" bonus when I make my first deposit. On the website it says I need to use a bonus code "pokerschool1" to get the tickets and the email I got doesn't say anything about using a code. So does somebody know, code or no code????????

Originally posted by fduser View Post
    Hi my name is Gary and I play under the handle of "fduser". Just got started here the other day and I have a question. I'm eligible for the "Sit n Go Quiz" bonus when I make my first deposit. On the website it says I need to use a bonus code "pokerschool1" to get the tickets and the email I got doesn't say anything about using a code. So does somebody know, code or no code????????
    code welcome to pso a guy name dan should be by here soon good luck dennis umbup:umbup:
    sometimes i laugh so hard tears run down my leg

Comment

Originally posted by hemetdennis View Post
      code welcome to pso a guy name dan should be by here soon good luck dennis umbup:umbup:
      Thanks Dennis, Code, that figures. Just tried that and got an error message about an invalid code or I have not met the minimum deposit. I believe that I was going to deposit ($30 US) enough so I have no idea now.

Comment

Originally posted by fduser View Post
        Thanks Dennis, Code, that figures. Just tried that and got an error message about an invalid code or I have not met the minimum deposit. I believe that I was going to deposit ($30 US) enough so I have no idea now.
        hey i don't see that promo. on here anymore so it maybe gone sorry have fun umbup:umbup:
        sometimes i laugh so hard tears run down my leg

Comment

Dennis,

Here is a link to the page scroll down about halfway under reload bonus details.

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/art...Quiz-Promotion

But the email I got after finishing the quiz doesn't say anything about a bonus code. I don't know...

Comment

Hey Gary, welcome to the pso and the forum.
            I'm not sure about this. I would suggest emailing support@pokerschoolonline.com and see what they say. Someone last week said that the code was invalid for them as well.
            I was wondering how you deposited in Indiana? My cousin lives there and told me the other day that their bank would no longer do an echeck for them. I guess a new law has passed in Indiana.
            Be sure to write back if you have any questions and we'll see ya' around.
            Best o' luck,
            Dan

Comment

Welcome to PSO....Gary GL and see ya around umbup: BULLS

Comment

Working...
              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.