PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mississippi boy playing here now

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mississippi boy playing here now

Hey everyone,

Im new here, about a week. Been having to play in the play money freerolls because I have not found a way to deposit into my account yet. Any of ya'll can help? I would really appreciate it. I have no checking account, but I have a VISA debit card. Anyone accept visa? and then transfer money to my account for me? Not much, just maybe 50 or 100 just so i can play in some real money games and touneys....thanks everyone

Last edited by Dirtyrubberz; Mon Feb 14, 2011, 04:20 AM.

Comment

just trying to figure out how to deposit...I am just looking for any advice how to get it done

Comment

Last edited by Dirtyrubberz; Mon Feb 14, 2011, 04:20 AM.

Comment

Hey...MrBullshot...and welcome to PSO...it appears there isn't much you can do for your situation...some people seem to have luck with Western Union...I've read they do a hundred minimum with 8 to 15 service charge...not sure about a cashier's check or money order...you can forget about plastic...take some time and read through these forums as there's been many postings on the matter...other than that you'll have to do what most of us here in the good ole USA are doing...grind the freerolls and win some cash...just takes longer is all...hope this helps...GL and see ya around.

BULLS

Comment

are u sure u have downloaded the right site. poker stars.net doesnt allow u to play with real money

Comment

Good point...Shaun...make sure you're using the .com version and not the .net...but being in the states is the problem...the land of the free....roll.

BULLS

Comment

Hey there Mr. Bull, welcome to the pso and the forum.
                I'm not sure on the deposit question myself. Some states forbid it, visa is pretty much a no go. I think the only other thing I've heard that may work, is an echeck. That depends on the state. Search the forums using the advanced search feature and keywords.
                I also think you should take advantage of making money from freerolls, and then learn and use good bankroll management.
                Feel free to come to a new members game tonight and best o' luck!

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/for...Questions-Live

Dan

Comment

Working...
                X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.