PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

And the Winner of JAN MoM is...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And the Winner of JAN MoM is...

MARVINSYTAN!!!!

Congrats Marvin!

Marvin has been trying week after week for MotW, and he never gave up, even when it changed to member of the month. Well this month, Marvinsytan FINALLY broke through!

His relentlessly upbeat and positive attitude in the forums, his desire to improve in his play, his generosity towards his fellow community members, and his sheer joy in the play of poker can serve as a great example for all of us.

I am happy to announce to all that MARVIN has take Member of the Month #1 DOWN!

For everyone else who qualified for JAN, please post on your application thread if you intend to participate in the FEB member of the month! Over the next couple of days I will be going in and asking each of your specifically if you want to take part if you have not yet said you are in for FEB.

A couple of hints:

1) Update Facebook and Twitter links.
    To qualify we must see links to your blog and forum thread that were posted in FEB.

2) Update your blog and forum thread links.
    Old threads and blogs do not receive as much interest as current ones, so updating your content can really help your score.

Again, I'd like to congratulate Marvisytan, and wish everyone good luck in Feburary!

-JDean
    Double Bracelet Winner

Congrats well deserved.umbup:

Comment

Well done marvin. Go crush those games !

Comment

Also check this thread for further congrats.

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/for...821#post333821

Comment

Congratulations.

Have fun in the games.

Grade b
          I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Wtg Marvin!!! umbup:umbup: Very nice to see someone who really does help enhance the community...in your case assisting those without much of a bankroll by staking...win this great promotion! Best o' luck in your games and in the next phase as well.

Comment

Congratz! Congratz!umbup:umbup:

Comment

Congrats Marvin, u deserved it! umbup:

Comment

Way to go Marvin!!! if anyone deserved this prize it is you!!!!

Comment

wtg...cheers
                    Poker Rule #1....Never listen to me...hiccup

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Yes, Finally Im the Mr. January umbup: Thank you Sir Now time to practice hope to put the ticket into good use umbup: thank you for all the support HEP HEP ONE TIME BIG TIME umbup:

Comment

Congrats Marvin! Please be sure to post when you will be using the tickets, so that all of us can rail while you're playing. Good luck in the tournies.umbup: John (JWK24)
                        Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Congrats marvinsytan! Very well deserved and I wish you good luck with the prize! Raiser umbup:

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Great choice,very well deserved. umbup: Have to second JW here marvin,please let us know when you'll be playing in the Forum as many of us would like to watch you play. You have the right attitude and game to make a deep run or three in some of these. If marvin does choose to let us all in on his schedule please...railbirds...show the man some respect and LET HIM PLAY HIS GAME,without having to look at a needlessly cluttered and busy chatbox. umbup: Again,very well deserved marivn. Now go kill it. One big time. hep,hep...

Comment

umbup: Congrats Pareumbup: Make good use of the ticket and your 1 step closer to your "ONE TIME BIG TIME"

Comment

Working...
                              X