PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My application for the "member of the month"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My application for the "member of the month"

I deserve this and here's why!

Ive been playing poker for about 9 years with good progress, My ex husband introduced me to poker and since then i couldnt stop. I just love the game! First years i did blame him for this, but now, im just thankfull!

My favorite games are NL Holdem 6-max, PL Omaha hilo, Badugi and HORSE.

My biggest tournament win was in the 32k Rush GTD R/A, I had only $3,30 for the buyin, could not afford for the rebuys and the addon. Played the rush poker tournament for 8 hours and made 1st place and a win of $9,9k. And my biggest cash game win was on PL Omaha table $400NL, sat down with minimum i could and left with $2,200.

During these years i have learned that tilt controll and patience are the keys to success!

To be honest, i never read a book about poker, i have been using forums, articles, videos and private coaching to improve my game.

I have been crying, yelling, laughing, I have been smiling with tears in my eyes, jumping upndown of happiness, dancing around with a big smile on my face.. But hey this is how it is when playing poker, up and downs during your poker life!

Forum Thread i started

One of my Blog post i made

My facebook

**JAN MotM Requirements Met**
    Last edited by JDean; Sat Jan 21, 2012, 04:01 AM.

Hello RaBBiiTGiiRL!

You have met all requirements for January Member of the month.

Try to keep the PSO links near the top of your Face book, as that will help your score!

Good luck!

-JDean
    Double Bracelet Winner

Comment

Yes, i will

Thank you!

Comment

Good wuck wascally wabbitt. umbup:

Comment

Originally posted by Moxie Pip View Post
          Good wuck wascally wabbitt. umbup:
          Thank you

Comment

So how does this work.. i just apply for feb month in the next post or i update the first post?

Comment

Hi RG.

When the winner is announced I will post on each qualified person's thread who did not win, asking whether they want to take part for Feb. At that time, all you have to do is answer that you do want to take part, update PSO links on your social media, and you will be qualified for FEB! Simple!

Of course updating blog and/or thread links help too, as "old" blogs and threads tend to have less interest for people than newer ones, but updating those is not a requirement. All you have to do is say you want to take part, and re-post links on FB and/or twitter!

-JDean
              Double Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by JDean View Post
                Hi RG. When the winner is announced I will post on each qualified person's thread who did not win, asking whether they want to take part for Feb. At that time, all you have to do is answer that you do want to take part, update PSO links on your social media, and you will be qualified for FEB! Simple! Of course updating blog and/or thread links help too, as "old" blogs and threads tend to have less interest for people than newer ones, but updating those is not a requirement. All you have to do is say you want to take part, and re-post links on FB and/or twitter! -JDean
                oki cool, thank you umbup:

Comment

just read your application $9.9k and $2.2k wow umbup: your fav is 6max very cool this is our target sng im so excited your gonna make a killing

Comment

Originally posted by marvinsytan View Post
                    just read your application $9.9k and $2.2k wow umbup: your fav is 6max very cool this is our target sng im so excited your gonna make a killing

Comment

Hi RaBBiitGiiRL,

Are you going to be in to try again for FEB Member of the Month?

If so, all you have to do is reply here on your thread that you are in, and then add new new facebook and/or Twitter links for your thread and blog posts.

Please note, it may also help you to create a new forum thread and blog, as older posts tend to get less interest than newer ones. Simply edit those links into your application for FEB, and remove the old links, and you will be all set!

I'm looking forward to you competing for FEB MoM!

See ya!

-JDean
                      Double Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
                      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.