PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

$55 sat Omaha

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $55 sat Omaha

Currently playing (well not exactly ) in 492965989 n after finally got some family issues cleared up.

If i last more than 10 mins will post some updates.

ok heres the first ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

That said he was drawing for a flush so my Aces held.

Honestly i need a drink.

Grade b
    I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Ok survived Hour one only played one hand of note AhAdQh10s - only one suit (sorry Omaha players) but Villan played 6s6hJcQc. so on to next hour.
    Last edited by Grade b; Sat Jan 07, 2012, 05:07 PM.
    I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Still alive

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Go grade Go !!!

Just looked in and saw you mor than douled the old chip stack over 10K !!! WOOT WOOT

Comment

ty skinny,

2nd break and did make it to 10k but spewed some away with a str8 flush draw. so sitting in 95th with just under 8k opps make that 7.5k

Grade b

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

made it to next break sitting 46th of 132

99 get paid.

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

watched from beginning, now 110 left, great job !!

It makes me happy to see others do so well, especially since this is from the MOTW, and once in the money I think JePoll will be making some more idiotic calls, hope you can capitilize.

Way to go Grade !!! Great play, great raises, your opponents are showing the respect.

In general, just really happy for your success !!

Cheers

Deaner

Comment

ty Deaner,
                Jepoll spewed and table split,

but... in the money woohoo. Currently 23rd of 95.

Grade b

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

made another break.

sitting 35 of 69. Last time i made 39th would be nice to beat that.

Mind you in about 10 mins the kids will be home and i'm meant to keep them out of the wifes hair.

Maybe i can teach them Omaha!!

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Dang it Out in 23rd was fun after a hectic start this morning and good timing as family came back just before this. Grade b

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Well done b. Nice cash. umbup:

Comment

Excellent job Grade b. umbup:

Comment

Working...
                        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.