PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OMG !!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OMG !!!!

HOLY SMOKES !!! I woke up this morning, logged in to my account to see who had made it as MOTW, and lo and behold I saw my avatar (the toronto raptors logo) and I almost dropped my laptop !!! As I type this I am shaking and feel overwhelmed and so very grateful for this !!! First I want to say a huge thanks to any and everyone who took a look at my blog, or replied to a forum post, but most of all, to this community at large for being so kind, so helpful, so thoughtful and so suportive of us "lesser" than fantastic players ( I'll go with "semi noobs") I am truly floored and cannot express gratitude enough. This is just an incredible opportunity and a chance to do somthing special for me personally !! I will update later , as I have an exam in three hours , so need to focus, but once again, thank you so much, I am humbled. To Joy, Edin, DaSensFan, SandTrap, Gman,BawMe,Pokerstar671 and all those that that applied, I truly wish you all the luck for this and all future weeks, and will try my best to honour my win this week with great results. If it wasnt for all of you, there would not be people like me on this site. I respect each and every one of you greatly, and to be chosen is an absolute honour in the face of such deserving and gracious competition. To the Mods, thanks for all of the help getting all the links corrected !! Now , anyone want to give me pointers on how to approach my challenge !!!!!???? I could use some help big time !!umbup:umbup:umbup:umbup: THANKS PSO !!! This is the best Tuesday in a long time, if only I did not have school !!!! Peace Ski(n)nyumbup:

Congrats, good luck going deep umbup:
    You might be a king or a little street sweeper, but sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.

Comment

Congratulations on becoming our third Member of the Week! Good Job Skinny! Raiser umbup:

Comment

Congrats Best of Luck winning some Cash on Saturday
        Super-Moderator

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Congrats and good luck with the tickets umbup: Please let us know when you're going to use the tickets, so that we can be on the rail for them.
          Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

congrats good luck!!

Comment

Congrats and good luck umbup:

Comment

Good for you! Run deep! BOL!
                May the tinfoil protect you. MT

Comment

Congratulations,

Have fun in the tournies.

Grade b
                  I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Congrats and Good Luck umbup:

Comment

Congratulations and good luck!

Quintuple Bracelet Winner

Comment

Congrats Skinny. gl on Saturday umbup:umbup:umbup: HAPPY
                        Bracelet Winner

Comment

I've been under the weather, and so I didn't get around to reading everybody's applications and blog and forum posts last week like I usually do ... looks like I missed out on a great read! You snooze you lose Congrats Skiny! GL with the tourneys! umbup:

Comment

Congrats and GL
                            5 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

dude awesome! congrats man! Wish you good luck in all your tournies!
                              2 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.