PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Nomination

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Nomination

If there is any player that should have the honor of being named Player of the Week, it has got to be Cowboy. Between his shadow lessons, his work with the site for the courses, his home games, and the low stake challenge designed to build a bankroll, there isn't a better choice.

Don't know if he will ask for such an award, but if you're asking for the best canidate to represent this school, I don't think you could find anyone as deserving.

Not sure player of the week does Cowboy justice.

I'd put him up for player of the year anytime though.

Ed from Edinburgh - EdinFreeMan
    4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

No doubt that Cowboy has been a tremendous asset to the community.
      However, PSO staff such as mods, live trainers and the rest are ineligible for this promotion.
      Please see the discussion thread here.

Comment

Cairn and Ed I appreciate your comments more than you will know. I thank you from the depths of my heart.
        As Dan has stated I am ineligible for these accolades but will continue as always with your help to make this site an awesome place to be.

Gidee Up!

Comment

*Closed*

Please continue discussion in the link I provided in my previous post.
          Thank you,
          Dan

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.