PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Clocking

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clocking

ok not sure if this is right area or not but Iam playing in the Open and I utilize my 8 seconds of time clock and I was in 5th place on leaderboard and just dropped to 12th but anyway I just got an email stating I will be punished if I continue to use my clock which as I said I dont let the time bank actually kick in, but how am I supposed to compete for 1st place when even if I do use my 8 seconds its tough to get to pos points I mean we have a strict hand selection we have to follow and those hands dont come up all the time and fast play is just gonna blind me out like at 3000th place versus me using those 8 seconds and finishing in 1440 now reason I say 3000th place if I dont use those 3 seconds is because I was on a fast table the other day and even with my usingthose 8 seconds I went out in 2200th place so if I cant use it then what 3000th place finish? some advice please

xxxx Moved xxxxx

Several members have received similiar email regarding clocking. I suggest that your contact support@pokerstars.com for further help and information.

Good luck at the tables.

Comment

OK WILTSHIREMAN Iam looking for help from other PSO OSL players to see what they have come up with

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.