PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Suggestion: Add Buy-In to Premier Skill League

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestion: Add Buy-In to Premier Skill League

I propose adding a $0.17 buy in to the Premier skill league.

It would motivate me in the short term to cash then reach the final table if more money was on the line. $0.17 would clearly show up in any poker tracking software, I love looking at my graph.

The buy in should be low because some participating in the league will have a small bankroll. The money would be added to the prize pool of that tournament not the league. The Open league should remain a freeroll.

If this is a good idea maybe PokerStars could send an email out to Skill league players (including former?), asking if they liked the idea or a very short survey basically asking that question. If you get a general consensus go for it!

Thanks for reading, Ben.

the 5000$ at the end of the month isnt enough to motivate you to get to the final table of as many premier leauge tourneys as you can?

Comment

its a freeroll with $5k to the winner and $50+ for the top 80 with a capped field of 1500 players, i dont see how a 17c buy-in will affect the league in a good way as players play the league because its free.

the only way it will affect the league would be that less players would bother playing, meaning the regs will take more of the prize pool

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.