PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lost

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost

Hello,

I think by luck I finished 12th in Poker School open league.. I got an email from pokerstars.

My question here is... what is the difference between the Poker Skill League table and MTT leader board table? how do I search for my profile in the MTT leaderboard table?

I just want to see where I am at so I can challenge myself to do better.. Thank you very much

Thank you..

Originally posted by exit11967 View Post
    Hello, I think by luck I finished 12th in Poker School open league.. I got an email from pokerstars. My question here is... what is the difference between the Poker Skill League table and MTT leader board table? how do I search for my profile in the MTT leaderboard table? I just want to see where I am at so I can challenge myself to do better.. Thank you very much Thank you..
    Hello, Well done on that result, finishing so high up in an Open League game like that is super! The Skill League games all count towards the Poker School league leaderboard but they are not a part of the PokerStars MTT leagues. You can get more info on the Poker School leagues here: http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/art...n_skill_league Meanwhile, if you are looking for info on the PokerStars MTT leaderboards you will find that here: http://www.pokerstars.com/poker/tour.../leader-board/ Cheers, Raiser umbup:

Comment

hello .. thanks.. i was at the MTT leaderboard.. but how do I search for my name at MTT.. does the site give u the option to search for your own rank?

Comment

anyone can help me out here?

Comment

Originally posted by exit11967 View Post
          anyone can help me out here?
          Hi, I don't see a search feature on the PokerStars page but if you email support@pokerstars.com they might be able to help you out Raiser umbup:

Comment

You can check your position by scrolling down to the bottom of the mtt leades board. Hope this helps .umbup:HAPPY
            Bracelet Winner

Comment

thats what i thought as well.. i guess its the case where they just post the leader for the month.. thanks anyway

Comment

Working...
              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.