PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is >20 VPP a requirement to promote to Premier League?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is >20 VPP a requirement to promote to Premier League?

In june I earned less than 20 VPPs. I try to qualify for the Big Bang, I finished top 400 several times (unfortunately not in consecutive tournaments).

I am moving up in the leaderboard in my attempts for a Big Bang ticket. If I finish top 500 in this month's Open Skill League leaderboard, will I promote to the Premier League?

Hi Rdockoy,

I'm afraid earning at least 20 VPPs is a requirement for promotion to the Premier Skill League so just finishing in the top 500 is not enough. By the sounds of things you are doing well though and have a good chance of securing a prize, so good luck in your efforts!

Cheers,

Chris

Tournament of Champions Winner 2013

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Hi Chris,

Thank you for the quick reply. I forgot to mention that this month (july) I already have made more than 20 VPPs, but will not make more than 150 VPPs. Does that change your answer? Actually I don't want to promote, because of my >20 VPPs this month, taking a shot in the Open League leaderboard with the full prize money seems a better idea.

Cheers,

Rdockoy

Comment

Hi Rdockoy! If you are in a position to move up (top 500 with 20+ vpp's), you won't have a choice and must play the premier league next month. Good luck at the tables.umbup: John (JWK24)
        Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.