PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's called the Open Skill League ??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's called the Open Skill League ??

Well the Open Skill League is a misnomer for Skill.

Survival and not playing many hands for 2 hours because of the carnage you see before you.

Tilt? Don't tilt. All you have is shove fold range. After 4 hours there is a glimmer of hope. Well 1c top 90 get paid.

Then it gets much worse because the field hasn't been thinned to any Skill level.

Made a FT in 5 hours and feel sick I didn't take it down. So I can take 2 points from this:

1) Sick not winning, 2) Didn't tilt.

7256 players
    $10.00 USD added to the prize pool by PokerStars
    Total Prize Pool: $10.00 USD
    Tournament started 2014/07/15 2:00:00 WET [2014/07/14 21:00:00 ET]

Dear ForrestFive,

You finished the tournament in 8th place. A USD 0.12 award has been credited to your Real Money account.

The prize money is not in the individual games but in your cumulative effort for the month. You have to play a lot of games very well to make the first page of the monthly leader board and that will pay off in the long run by making you a better player and that is what the school is trying to acheive.
    I have not been paid by PSO for this message but if they do send me a ticket to anything it will be graciously appreciated.

Comment

Yes, my perspective of the carnage seen, was playing one or two Open League Skill --or-- a $1 Skill qualifier. With a volume of games you probably can survive into the leader points. umbup:

Comment

Originally posted by ForrestFive View Post
        Well the Open Skill League is a misnomer for Skill.
        I think they left out a word tween the words open & skill
        Last edited by CrimeZone; Fri Aug 08, 2014, 11:08 PM. Reason: ?

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.