PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

league

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• league

sorry to post again bit apparently i am able to play in the premier league.the problem is i only see the open league in freeroll tournaments. if im able to play in the premier how do i do that. im at the end of my tether with it all, ive been playing open league events and had no idea that i qualified for the premier.

Originally posted by Stevie_M1976 View Post
    sorry to post again bit apparently i am able to play in the premier league.the problem is i only see the open league in freeroll tournaments. if im able to play in the premier how do i do that. im at the end of my tether with it all, ive been playing open league events and had no idea that i qualified for the premier.
    Premier League tourneys are under

Tourneys tab

Private tab

show up in dark blue - or search for them

4 per day every six hours - next at 7pm UK time

Ed
    4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

. thank you ed. i see it now. i had no idea i qualified for the PM as i recieved no message telling me this and have been wasting my time playing open league from start of the month. thanks again for your help umbup:

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.