PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is all the Open league prize money guranteed?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is all the Open league prize money guranteed?

I've been trying to find out what the policy is in regards to the payouts on the various leaderboards one can compete on in the Open league as it pertains to the disqualification, suspension or disciplinary action taken against players who have placed in the money. Does anyone know what occurs when, let's say, the first place finisher is disqualified? Does the first place money fall to the next man below or is it simply not awarded? It is not uncommon to see names scrubbed from leaderboards after the end of monthly play. Does this mean the money does not get awarded, or is it deemed "awarded" and then confiscated as part of the penalty? I have not found an answer to this anywhere. Is there an explanation in print? Can anyone point me in the right direction?
Working...
X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.