PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

need help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need help

not played in these leagues for few yrs and last month played and finished 211th inn open league ,and thought i had qualified for the premier league as i had accumulated 20 fpp but it says i havnt got a ticket to play in the premier league , were have i wet wrong ?,, on side note the open league still sucks with 90% terrible players

thanks for any assistance given

Hi toonlad2,

If you know that you have the required 20 VPPs to qualify for the Premier league (you do have the rank required) then please contact support@pokerschoolonline.com for assistance. They wlll be happy to help.

Joss
    2 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

think ive made a huge schoolboy error because i thought was ffp points and i allready had a few that i forgot made 24 in total ,, vvp is at 17 ,, as i said been a few yrs since i played so forgot certain stuff ,, oh well another month with the allin 7-2 and reraisers with 2-3 off brigade

Comment

Originally posted by toonlad2 View Post
        think ive made a huge schoolboy error because i thought was ffp points and i allready had a few that i forgot made 24 in total ,, vvp is at 17 ,, as i said been a few yrs since i played so forgot certain stuff ,, oh well another month with the allin 7-2 and reraisers with 2-3 off brigade
        Hi toonlad
        I also got confused about the 2 when i first came here.
        211 V N finish for 1st time in the Open in a while
        If U don't have it, a great addition to ur arsenal is the School League Calculator HERE
        And the thread to RTFM is here
        Best of 'low variance' next month,
        Sleepy

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.