PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blind vs Blind Fail

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blind vs Blind Fail

http://www.boomplayer.com/en/poker-h...639_523EED1264

Went all in small blind as I had a good feeling that I am most likely ahead therefore did not mind a race and this is a typical ending I have to a awesome read.

At times like this I want to change my name to "Always Run Bad".

ps:-how do I get Boom player hand to show up like everyone else posts?
    Last edited by MouZeAttacK; Sat Apr 19, 2014, 01:26 PM.

Originally posted by MouZeAttacK View Post
    When writing your post add the number of the hand, in this case: 8550639_523EED1264 In between [BOOM] and [ /BOOM] That should work for you Raiser umbup:

Comment

Originally posted by royalraise85 View Post
      When writing your post add the number of the hand, in this case: 8550639_523EED1264 In between [BOOM] and [ /BOOM] That should work for you Raiser umbup:
      Thank you very much

Comment

Q7 is going to lose here 40% of the time. The key is.... why am I this short stacked, this early in a league game.. one where I cannot take chances early.

John (JWK24)
        Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by MouZeAttacK View Post
          http://www.boomplayer.com/en/poker-h...639_523EED1264

Went all in small blind as I had a good feeling that I am most likely ahead therefore did not mind a race and this is a typical ending I have to a awesome read.

At times like this I want to change my name to "Always Run Bad".

Nah, he could have called you without looking at his cards. He's getting the correct odds, since you're super short. Sucks when you blind down so much in the OSL, but just continue blinding down to get deeper and obtain more points.

Comment

Originally posted by JWK24 View Post
            Q7 is going to lose here 40% of the time. The key is.... why am I this short stacked, this early in a league game.. one where I cannot take chances early.

John (JWK24)
            The starting table I had was quite a maniac table, so that is why I was so short stacked aka everyone betting over each other with ATC suited and marginal cards. Tempted three times in a row before that & hand to go all in.

Comment

If I'm at a maniac table, I need to fold until I get a premium hand (QQ+), preferably against only one opp. Until then, I need to fold and preserve my chips.

John (JWK24)
              Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.