PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

bad beats

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bad beats

as someone who finds a lil amusement in others bad beats and now that i have calmed down and feeling relieved that i didnt launch the laptop out the damn window i thought it fair u could have a laugh at mine , we are 2 away from the premier league ft and iam short 30 odd k and blinds are 5/10 k i have aj and shove fully expecting a call and hoping i get lucky , its folded to the sb and he calls iam surprised as he is a particuarly tight player and has the massive chip leader still to act behind ,but he folds , iam pleased to see he has Q8 , even more pleased when i hit trips on flop and delighted to complete my fh on turn , at this point however i will leave the adjectives to ur imaginagtion when he hits a straight flush on the river , i have seen many strabge things over the years but given this players previous play this was easily the strangest , dont know if u are able to look it up but the hand number was 112830402812 . Anyone got a better one ?
Working...
X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.