PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stats leaderboard winners

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stats leaderboard winners

I see that same guys win first places at this leaderboard and i can tell u next month first prize is mine because i am greatest trickiness player and i am pretty sure i ll be first so look at my progress during March. PS. cant wait to get my first stats prize money 7,50 bucks wooow hurry up with that paying out

well we not sure they one guy/gals or guy's/ gal's or never sleep or they alien's as i have tryed too, but i couldn't take 0-4 hr sleep per day, u cant live on poker alone PS; I was rude not to say GL & All thee bestumbup: as it can be done just alot time& commentment involved (non sleeping for month)
    Last edited by 0HighTimes0; Sun Mar 02, 2014, 04:58 AM.
    3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

The shooting 1st place prize will be mine this month sadly for you guys, both trickiness and shooter factor.

Comment

The stats feature wasnt around a year ago when i was last here

Can anyone give me a nutshell explanation of what it is?

Comment

Originally posted by baud2death View Post
          The stats feature wasnt around a year ago when i was last here

Can anyone give me a nutshell explanation of what it is?
          Promo details are all here

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/art...es-Every-Month

Ed
          4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

I am at -100,50 at this moment after 2 tournaments played and that is sooo bad next month is mine umbup:

Comment

I was wondering, can you qualify for the monthly stats leader board and receive prize by playing in the open league while being in permiere league?

SasoriHayate maybe you can answer that for me.

Comment

Originally posted by TrippyTricks View Post
                I was wondering, can you qualify for the monthly stats leader board and receive prize by playing in the open league while being in permiere league?

SasoriHayate maybe you can answer that for me.
                I can.

The answer is no. You cannot score in the stats leaderboard in months when you are qualified to play in the Premier League.

Ed
                4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by EdinFreeMan View Post
                  I can.

The answer is no. You cannot score in the stats leaderboard in months when you are qualified to play in the Premier League.

Ed
                  Ok. Thanks, that sucks.

Comment

.....this sucks.

Comment

Where can you find the stats leader board?

Thanks!

Comment

in, http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/league
                        Attached Files
                        3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Man coming back from -100 and something into top 100 was great in just 20 tournaments and i am happy about it, my gold is to be first on this stats leaderboard next month and playing at least 50 tournaments, it would be great. Again it looks like i could earn little bost this month too

Comment

Working...
                          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.