PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Open League Push To Top 500

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Open League Push To Top 500

Hey Guys! I am just looking for some advice to try and push to get to top 500 in Open League this month..if that is possible. I am currently in 998th place. Any suggestions. I have my alarm set for the 4 Open League Games for the rest of the week, and I can try and play as much as possible, but I will be at work so it will be off and on. Should I just register and blind out? Maybe set my alarm for all games. Suggestions?

Thanks!
    Spiffs

good luck

the sitting out strategy can win you points at the start of the month but I am not sure it will help you go all the way as the more points you got the harder it gets to win more.

you could do one experiment on a game that you would not have played anyways and see how it goes.

on the other hand, sitting out a whole game for points is a bit shady.

Comment

Thanks Tweedle!

I placed in the top 600 this morning and that moved me to 8 hundred something position, but my alarm did not go off for the later game. I just placed in the top 25% in the last one I played. I'll try my best tonight, and make sure my alarms are set for tomorrow. Hopefully I can hit some good hands thats all I can do I guess. Thanks for the response!

Cheers,
      Spiffs

Comment

Originally posted by SpiffsGirl View Post
        Hey Guys! I am just looking for some advice to try and push to get to top 500 in Open League this month..if that is possible. I am currently in 998th place. Any suggestions. I have my alarm set for the 4 Open League Games for the rest of the week, and I can try and play as much as possible, but I will be at work so it will be off and on. Should I just register and blind out? Maybe set my alarm for all games. Suggestions?

Thanks!
        Spiffs
        Gotta score minimum 2150 points or higher.
        Last edited by TrippyTricks; Thu Feb 27, 2014, 07:29 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.