PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pointless?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pointless?

How pointless isn't this graph? The green one - your average score.

I mean in Open Skill League this might be useful in some way considering that consistency is way more important than it is in the Premier Skill League. But what's the deal with having the same system of the graphs when they indicate completely different stuff? Okay, so I'm average? It's little things like this that annoys me because it's so pointless to implement some sort of system, graphs or statistic when they don't really give any indication on anything.

Might not be thread-worthy, but this thread might be as pointless as that graph - point made.
    Last edited by TarekGG; Thu Feb 13, 2014, 11:52 AM. Reason: edit away a part

Looks like a very subtle way of bragging about your two wins and two third place finishes...

Nice work & gl in the PL

Ed
    4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by EdinFreeMan View Post
      Looks like a very subtle way of bragging about your two wins and two third place finishes...

Nice work & gl in the PL

Ed
      Yes.

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.