PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

@@@***February 2014 PokerSchool Open Skill League Goals / Progress thread***@@@

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @@@***February 2014 PokerSchool Open Skill League Goals / Progress thread***@@@

• Top 10
    • All tourneys played
    Last edited by SasoriHayate; Sun Feb 02, 2014, 11:01 PM.

***Moved***

Comment

I played only 5 games first day because my alarm clock didn't work to wake up at 8. I'm on pace , made only 1671 after some tremendous coolers set of Q vs set of K, bad beat QQ vs A9 he hits the ace on the river etc... .
      Last edited by SasoriHayate; Wed Feb 05, 2014, 02:15 AM.

Comment

http://www.boomplayer.com/en/poker-h...616_7B243ACF13
        7788th

Comment

http://www.boomplayer.com/en/poker-h...539_63F27B2C90 no comment

Comment

I had a lot of bad beats last month. But man your beats are the most brutal ones I've seen in this league, good luck tough!

Comment

.. omg man , its rly hard to be more unlucy than you umbup:

Comment

Originally posted by TarekGG View Post
                I had a lot of bad beats last month. But man your beats are the most brutal ones I've seen in this league, good luck tough!
                What can i do.... i take it and move on umbup:
                Originally posted by sharky 1612 View Post
                omg man , its rly hard to be more unlucy than you umbup:
                Yea i think i am. An example is december 2013, where this kind of bad beats never happened the whole month, but now stars is really mad on me. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kuBvAWwRY_o

Comment

Still in range

Just wanted to say that bad beats happens to all of us.. You are definitely still within good range for reaching your goal this month! Good luck in the upcoming weeks and maybe see you at the tables one of these days..

Cheers,
                  Gunnar

PS, I have the same goal (top 10), but will try to achieve it with an average of 4 tournaments / day

Comment

Hi Gunnar, i don't have nothing with set over set or flush over flush or full house over flush etc bad beats but when i go pf with 87% equity, i make otf 95% equity and i lose on the river that sucks and is really tilting. Anyway thank you for the motivation and i wish you goodluck too. May the heater hit us in the last week of the league. umbup: Cheers!

Comment

Well I've done better every month I've played so I guess I'm trying to get within the top 5000 this month. Wouldn't mind placing within the Shooter Factor again this month as well but I'm more focused on rising on the league ladder.

Comment

Bad beat

Hey Sasori,
                        seems like you're on a good run today...

Comment

YO Gunnar, what's up bro? It was a really good day. You had a good day too yesterday and today except last 2 games of the day (. I'v started to limp more and play the hand faster because if you'r making time playing during a hand, they get really pissed and they going all in, so it's better this playstyle for wtsd . This was a good day for kickboxing10 also. He made like 3 100th place in a row and now he's sitting with 20k at the table :O. Dunno why i have a feeling that this month i'll need over 2750 to be in top10. We shall see ..... good luck tomorrow and go to sleep if u want, i'm gonna sleep 2 hours today and 8 hours the day after tomorrow. Gl Gunnar!!!

Comment

Today i was playing the open skill league on laptop and watching the walking dead on my pc. Result - sitting out with ACES ))

Comment

well I'm not going so well so far, at 11913 as of writing and i'm 340 in the shooter. Only managed to play 7 tournaments so far this Month so I need to pick it up.

Sasori: I hate it when that happens, I've started to keep my laptop away from the TV whenever I'm playing just for that reason.

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.