PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For anyone whos high ranked in pokerschool open league

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For anyone whos high ranked in pokerschool open league

How do you do that seriously? Few months ago I would afk like first 40mins of the tourney then start shoving which resulted in a lot of x-700~ place finishes (i know that's a horrible strategy). Now when I try to play good I get stomped so0o0o0o0o0o0o0 hard, but I make few decent finishes once in a while. Do you guys fold AK,AQ,AA,KK,QQ,JJ preflop early in a tournament? I got busted like in 8000th place too many times with KK or QQ against shoves like 10 4 offsuit and even worse guy shoves 7 2 off against my kings flop comes 7 2 2 Main problem is that after early bust like that I lose big chunk of my leaderboard points and next time I get big pair early in a tournament I'm totally confused what to do with it. So yeah drop some tips or something

Please read this one: http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/for...EAGUE-Strategy

Comment

Take Tarek's advice and have a look at sleepy's thread. As someone who follows the method explained in the thread, I've played 35 games this month and have 2200 points. It most definitely works, so use it.

As a disclaimer, I will say that the strategy is not to used outside the confines of the OSL as it is not as effective in other playing environments.

Good luck,
      Snufkin_P

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.