PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Skill League NooB needs help!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skill League NooB needs help!!

Yooo i need ur help,i hv some questions in my mind about skill leagues..I earned 110 vpps last month(nvmber) and this month(dcmbr) im plyin open league and ranked 200something ,so i think im gnna earn 5dollars and a premier ticket(correct me if im wrong) bcs im 20 plus vpp.But the thing is i ddnt earn any vpps this month(dcmbr) so it looks like im gnna play on premier league without any vpps earned.Thats where i need ur advice,do i bother play premier without any vpps? i hope u get wat im tryin to say .sry for my english cheersumbup:

Hi VaporMohawk,

Your 20 vpps from November only counts towards this months leaderboard payout schedule. Its the amount of vpps earned this month that count toward a placing in the Premier league (minimum required = 20 vpps), so you will still need to earn 20 vpps this month to qualify for next month's Premier league along with a top 500 OSL placing in December.

Hope this helps,

Joss
    2 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Ok mate i read ur reply and today i played with my 3 dollors in zoom to get plus 20 vpp.I managed to get +20 vpp but i read some threads that some players especially +20vpp dont wanna quilify for premier league and want to stay in open bcs they say thy dont get good prizes with 20 vpp in premier.So wat i do now?im ranked 214 in open right now,and only 2 days left ,u recommend i played in ope tourneys and löse my points to stay in open?lol i think that dont count as cheating

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.