PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My first month in PL

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My first month in PL

Hi every one; i have qualified for the November premier league by entering the qualifier league in october. In the beginning of november, i have played super tight and very well, i have make a score of 1675 , but after this good run , i have lost my concentration and my patience, so down to 1485, i the 20 of the month, i was wondering to quiet the PL so i have played my best poker, and with some luck ,i have won two consécutive tournament , and enter the top 20 finnishing 13 and nice 250 $ So thans to pokerschool and poker stars umbup: By the way, when the winnings will be paid into our account ?

Hey Amiranoss, That's really sweet and nice job man! Prizes are usually awarded between the 1st and 3rd of each month, you'll get an email confirming that the prize has been credited to your account Well done and run good also in December Raiser umbup:

Comment

ty royalraise85

i'm a woman not a man;

and thanks pokerstars , money is already in my account

Comment

GREAT 1st Month

sleepy

Comment

Congratulations on scooping a nice prize from the leader boards!

Best of luck to you this month in the PL!

CannonLee

Quintuple Bracelet Winner

Comment

Congrats Amiranoss Winning consecutive PL tournaments is really impressive, well done & good luck in December (unless you're playing against me).

I won my very first PL tourney but haven't won one since despite being in the league for around 7 months!

Comment

Well, December was already nice for me, was ranked 20 and won 130$, i m going this month for 5000$, so hope i will get it

Comment

Working...
              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.